���

Author Topic: Jeff Buckley  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Brem

Jeff Buckley
« on: June 17, 2014, 01:01:46 AM »
Has anyone heard of Jeff Buckley's music? He sadly passed away back in 1997 from a drowning incident, but his music has lived on through many. He did one of the best covers of Hallelujah, and one of the best alternative albums on the 90s. Anyways, have you heard his music? My favorite song by him is So Real.

Indian Forum, India forum, travel forum, admission forum, Delhi university, Schools in delhi, Bollywood, Movie forum, music, Medical and Health , India complaint forum , india discussion forum, seo forum

Jeff Buckley
« on: June 17, 2014, 01:01:46 AM »
welcome

Offline Jamie

Re: Jeff Buckley
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 01:13:48 AM »
You mean this song:

newbielink:http://youtu.be/EcaxrqhUJ4c [nonactive]

It's a very good song. I cannot say I heard of his music before, but wow, he was a talented vocalist. That's for sure.

Offline Brem

Re: Jeff Buckley
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 08:53:13 PM »
Yeah he had one of the best vocal ranges of an artist, and the odd thing is, his father Tim Buckley was a really talented singer with a powerful voice, he died at a young age too. He was only 28. Jeff Buckley was only 30. Really scary to think of a son and father who were both semi famous and died young. Both of their music is pretty good and Tim Buckley's music kind of lives up today because before he died he made some really obscure music that no one got back then.

Offline SofiyeEl

Jeff Buckley
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 02:51:20 PM »
Yeh, My brother seen them live also,he then got the CD on line and when i was in his van,he let me hear it and i was impressed pitty i missed him live

Tags: