���

Author Topic: Goa holidays - Tourist places of Goa  (Read 28711 times)

Offline rkvohra

Goa holidays - Tourist places of Goa
« on: July 20, 2012, 08:14:22 AM »
Goa holidays Tourist places of Goa

Goa the land of beautiful Beaches is among the most visited destination of India. where tourists come and experience the interwoven charm of the mother nature. Goa known for it's churches, Beaches, sand, Rich heritage, sea food, music and freedom. Goa is travel destination for tourists from all over the globe. Goa the land of fun, adventure and excitement is the must visit destination.

Arambol:

This is among the most sought after tourist destinations of northern Goa located 50 km from Panaji

Vasco da Gama:

It is among the famous tourist destination of Goa located 29 km southwest of Panjim.

Panaji:

Indian Forum, India forum, India travel forum, nursery admission forum, Delhi university, Scools in delhi, Indian Citizen Forum , Bollywood, Movie forum, music, sports, education, Health and more

Goa holidays - Tourist places of Goa
« on: July 20, 2012, 08:14:22 AM »
welcome

Ashok Chauhan

Re: Goa holidays Toruist places of Goa
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 06:51:27 PM »
Great article to read about. If you are planning for a short visit visit the top places AArambol, Vasco DA Gama and Panaji. The other top places are Arvalam Waterfalls and cupola dam. Fort Aguada is good fort in itself.

jAYSHREE bHUJBAL

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 11:24:38 PM »
If I have to visit top tourist places then firstly I will give preference to lake view resort. Whenever I wake up I  see fine lake.  Later visiting church at first, forts and caves later and beaches at evening. This will be the best sequence.

Shilpa Rao

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 11:47:50 PM »
Cabo De Rama, Cabo Raj Bhavan / Governors Palace, Carambolim Lake in Goa, Chapoli Dam ,Chapora Fort ,Chorao Island Divar Island, Dudhsagar Waterfall, Fort Aguada, Kuskem Waterfall, Lamgau Caves and  Madei Wildlife Sanctuary. these places are equally important as the previous ones.

morekat

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 05:13:11 PM »
i am completely agree with your views but i facced travelling problem mean conveyance problem. because i did not plan cab booking before trip i have to pay big bucks for cabs but finally i am very by moving around seas and other exciting tourist places

Offline manyasingh

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 03:28:42 PM »
Goa is places for fun and festivals. Sunburn Festival has emerged as one of the most anticipated festivals held in Goa every year in the month of December. It is a fun-filled festival encompassing genres of music, food, shopping and entertainment to leave the tourists and participants soaking in the rain of delight. The festival was first staged in the year 2007 and its resounding success ensured that it became an annual event. It is held on the Candolim Beach which is, now for another reason, counted amongst the best places to visit in Goa.

Offline taneshachawla

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 02:04:17 PM »

Goa the land of beautiful Beaches is among the most visited destination of India. where tourists come and experience the interwoven charm of the mother nature. Goa known for it's churches, Beaches, sand, Rich heritage, sea food, music and freedom. Goa is travel destination for tourists from all over the globe. Goa the land of fun, adventure and excitement is the must visit destination.

Arambol:

This is among the most sought after tourist destinations of northern Goa located 50 km from Panaji

Vasco da Gama:

It is among the famous tourist destination of Goa located 29 km southwest of Panjim.

Panaji:

Great information
it was anice read

Offline Aurim

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 08:31:56 PM »
I like adventures . Want to go for Par? glid?ng ?nd s?ub? d?v?ng. Which place is good for it?

pauriMak

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 09:36:54 PM »
calangute is more crowded and personally i feel it is very commercial.
my choice is benolaum which i found more beautiful and it is less crowded.
one more point.......i found paragliding a litlle cheaper in benolaum. anyway do not hesitate to bargain in both the places.
Barracuda diving india is good for scuba diving....

pcomaree

Goa holidays Toruist places of Goa- COMPLETE GUIDE PAGE 2
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 03:19:05 PM »

Arambol:

Vasco da Gama:

Panaji:

beaches of south goa
beaches of north goa

sea cruise
water sports

Offline mahanta

Goa Holiday packages
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2014, 01:33:30 PM »
thanks for informative post on goa holidays

Offline deepti2014

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2014, 05:47:27 PM »
goa means beaches, goa means party time, goa means night life, goa means music, goa means masti, goa means fun

Offline Harros

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 03:18:56 PM »
i cant udnerstand whats it all about?

Offline harmee-t

Re: Goa holidays - Tourist places of Goa
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2015, 03:35:31 PM »

Arambol:

Vasco da Gama:

Panaji:

will be visitn goa for the first time will add this list in itinerary

Offline james22

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2015, 03:12:30 PM »

will be visitn goa for the first time will add this list in itinerary
what are the beaches you are going to cover

Offline Ilikeit

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2016, 07:07:06 AM »
can you provide more goa information on GOA HOLIDAYS,
What are different places to visitin goa